This webinar focuses on accurately simulating Fluid Flow Analysis with AcuSolve CFD.
AcuSolve™, part of the HyperWorks suite, is a leading general-purpose finite element-based Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) flow solver with superior robustness, speed, and accuracy. It is used by designers and research engineers at all levels of expertise, either as a standalone product or seamlessly integrated into a powerful design and analysis application. With AcuSolve, users can quickly obtain quality solutions without iterating on solution procedures or worrying about mesh quality or topology.
Join us for a 45 minute introductory webinar demonstrating how the Next Generation Finite Element Based CFD Flow Solver is helping engineers efficiently perform CFD analysis, and see how you too can access this capability under your existing HyperWorks tokens!
What to expect:
- Learn about the full integration of our CFD Solver within the HyperWorks software suite and all its capabilities
- Live demonstrations showcasing the high precision FE based CFD Solver, such as FSI, cabin comfort ...
- Observe real-life application examples from major companies around the world
Who should Attend:
- Design & CFD Engineers (including thermal specialists and those interested in areas such as heat transfer, aeroacoustics, and fluid dynamics)
- Managers keen to understand why CFD analysis will increasingly be used as part of an integrated programme to improve design efficiency and product innovation
- Existing HyperWorks users seeking additional capability through existing tokens